Note: This post contains affiliate links.
I don’t know about you, but I’m in complete shock that it’s almost 2021. This year has been the weirdest one yet, and to be honest, I think we’re all ready for it to be over.
Throughout the uncertainty of the past year, one thing in particular has become something of a lifeline – helping me to navigate all of those ups, downs and rapidly changing circumstances.
Spoiler alert: it’s my Passion Planner!
Whether it be to set out and track goals, organise my daily life or plan ahead, my Passion Planner keeps me feeling on top of everything (which, in the context of this year has been SUPER important for my mental health).
Here are 5 reasons why investing in a Passion Planner might just be the best decision you make to get your 2021 off to a cracking start!
- Start the year right with big dreams. One of my favourite ways to kick of the year is by creating my Passion Roadmap. This basically involves setting out a range of short, medium and long term goals. I don’t know about you, but getting my goals and ideas down in writing really helps me to get my head around working towards them. Once you’ve got your dreams and goals set out, your Passion Planner will help you keep a track of your progress throughout the year.
- Make the most of time-blocking to boost your productivity. When I say time blocking has changed my life, I MEAN IT!! If you’ve never heard of it before, time blocking is basically a way of structuring your days that involves allocating a certain ‘block’ of time to each task. It’s hands down the best way to keep me productive, and really allows me to structure my days well and stay in a good routine. I don’t know about you, but keeping a routine in place has been so important for me during these lockdowns.
- Plenty of space for creativity! Aside from all of the reflection pages and daily/monthly layouts, Passion Planners have a tonne of blank and dotted pages to get creative on! Whether you just need to scribble something down, or want to do something a little different, there’s plenty of space available. For example, in my planner this year, I drew up a few mind maps (my fave pastime) and created a nice visual weight loss tracker that helped me to reach my fitness goals! The possibilities are endless, and I think these fully customisable pages are a really nice touch.
- Reflect on your success and areas to improve upon with monthly/end of year reflections. Filling out my Passion Planner monthly reflection has become something of a ritual for me! Looking back on the month; what went well, what you could improve upon and setting a few little goals for the month ahead is a great, positive way to end the month. It really helps me to get in the right frame of mind going forward.
- See your weeks and months at a glance. The monthly and weekly views are two of my favourite elements of my Passion Planner. I love being able to just open up the page and see my week or month at a glance, and it’s an absolute godsend for planning in advance! The weekly section includes a daily timeline ideal for time blocking. I also love to use colour coding in my weekly and monthly view to keep everything looking pretty yet functional.
I think what I love most about Passion Planners is that although they are aesthetic and will look great on your desk, they’re absolutely ideal for functional planning. Sure, I like to keep my planner looking cute and tidy, but its main purpose is to help me to get (and keep) my sh*t together! The perfect combination of weekly and monthly views, goal setting prompts and blank space really gives me a daily boost in acheiving this.
In fact, since I started using my Passion Planner on the daily, I have expanded my freelancing business beyond anything I could ever have imagined, become a brand ambassador for one of my favourite companies (Passion Planner, obv!), achieved my biggest fitness goal yet and managed my uni workload better than ever. Honestly, it might seem a bit dramatic, but my planner has been VITAL in every one of these achievements!
Here’s the good news – I am giving away one 2021 Passion Planner over on my Instagram!
The winner will be announced on Monday 14th December – good luck!
If you’d like to get your hands on anything else from Passion Planner to start your year off right, you can use my code ELISET10 (or this link)* for 10% off!
*Heads up – this is an affiliate link and discount code! I am a Passion Planner ambassador and earn commission on any orders placed using my code or link (at no extra cost to you, of course)!